7/27/07

I've Been Tagged

I got tagged by Gretchen. Now, Like Gretchen, I don't know eight people to tag. I haven't been blogging long enough to have many to tag, yet!

These are the rules:Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Mourning Doves are my favorite birds.
2. My life would be incomplete without cats. I have three right now.
3. I won Best Printmaking at the student art show my senior year in college.
4. I have painted about 50 commissioned watercolors of clients homes and/or businesses.
5. The animated Cinderella movie (Disney) is my favorite movie. I like the mice best!
6. I play The Sims 2. It's cheaper than redecorating a real house all the time!
7. I like pie better than cake.
8. This August is my 20th anniversary. Yeah! I am happily married to my best friend!

Yes, those were very random facts. I am going to tag:

Vanessa (It's time to get more of the relatives blogging don't you think?!)



2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Happy anniversary coming up!! I like mourning doves very much, too, but I'm afraid the robin is my favorite. I like cakes better than pies, but I love pies, and yes, my life would be incomplete without cats, too. :-)

Vanessa said...

I didn't know they were mourning doves- I always thought they were morning doves- of course, it also took me a while to pronounce "bison" and "pint"- and I'm a language major?!?! :) I agree, we should get more bloggers in the family! Thanks for the "tag"- I'd seen other people get tagged but this was my first time and was a lot of fun.