3/7/08

Friday's Feast

I'm trying something new today. I've had my eye on the clever Friday's Feast meme for a while now. I first encountered it at Donna Boucher's blog, Quiet Life.

Here goes:


Appetizer:
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Well, I don't like having attention drawn to myself, so being a celebrity would be very challenging, but if I had to pick someone I would be Meg Ryan. She always seems so vibrant and happy. I just love her cute little expressions.

Soup:
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?


If I'm talking to someone I'm close to and they are far away I would choose a 10, but otherwise I would definitely be in the 1-2 category.

Salad:
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).


The Great Commission Fund of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church. Isn't telling others what being a Christian is all about? Keeping it to yourself is like finding a cure for cancer and not telling a soul! You just want to spread the good news. While not everyone is going to be a missionary and go out into the world, there are other supporting roles to play that are equally necessary, like giving.

Main Course:
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?


Tribe of Two Sheiks Hummus with Forty Spices. I usually buy some every week. I like to dip baby carrots in it.


Dessert:
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

Thankfully, no. We have had the upper respiratory thing, but I'm not sure that qualifies as the flu. We don't really get the full-blown flu too often. Do you?


Care to participate? I'd love to hear your thoughts about the feast questions. Leave a comment with your answers or let me know you have participated on your blog.

Yummy stuff!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Sounds like fun! I love hummus!! I've never heard of that brand. Where do you get it?

Lisa said...

Hi Daisy,

I buy it at any of our local grocery stores in the refigerated section. It comes in little plastic tubs and is nice and spicy!