11/27/07

Diversions

Never mind that you we should be shopping. Yes, I know, less than a month of shopping days left. Then there's wrapping and decorating and baking. All this is, of course, in addition to the usual ponderous slew of daily necessities. Never mind all that. We need fun, diversion; we need brain food.


If your brain needs feeding go here:

Free Rice

You can feed your brain and feed others at the same time.



Or, if your creativity needs nourishing go here:


Snow Days



If you click on Find-a-Flake and type percytruffle into the box you will find the flakes I made last year. Let me know if you make any and what your username is so I can ooh and ahh over your flakes!


And, if your soul needs satiating go here:


Advent Calendar

Enjoy your holiday season. Go forth and bake, decorate, and shop. Just don't forget to refresh!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Free Rice site, thanks! I've sent it to all my friends!

Lisa said...

It is very addictive though! I seem to be stuck at level 45. I'm aiming for 50 and won't quit until I reach my goal. I'm stubborn like that. Every time I reach 45 I end up with a string of about three or four words I don't know and then I'm at 39 or 40 and have to climb back up again. ugh. Silly games!

Glad you liked it!