2/11/08

Life Calls

I am taking this opportunity, this lenten time of reflection, to take a break from the blog and the homeschooling boards. I intend to focus more on all the little, and non-virtual, parts of my life that I keep putting on the back burner. The goals I have for this electronic break are:

More time in the studio
Sell some of my hoards of homeschooling materials that we are finished with
Exercise
Read more
Order garden seeds

I have some obligations coming up too that I have to prepare for, like the Pysanky Workshop I'm teaching in March and the Etsy shop I intend to open, eventually.

I will miss conversing with everyone, both here, on the hs boards, and on your blogs, and look forward to once again reading your words of wisdom and reflection and sharing my humble thoughts. Until then-

Blessings to all and I'll see you after Easter!

5 comments:

Needleroozer said...

Phooey for me! I have so enjoyed visiting and chatting with you via the boards and our blogs. I will miss you, but hopefully you will take photos of any new work, and we can do a lot of catching up after Easter.
LB

Daisy said...

Have a wonderful Easter season. May God's blessings be upon your family as you focus on Him.

DebMc said...

Your list is convicting as many of your items are also on my list.
Have a lovely time of peace, purpose, and pondering. I look forward to reading what new thoughts you have when you come back.

ZePuKa said...

Good luck with all that!

Daisy said...

Sniff. I'm missing you and your blog.