2/1/08

Julia's Art

"The Ice Queen"

"Serenity"


"Wolf in Clouds"


"Valadil"

"Tuck"


My daughter, Julia is an artist in her own right. I thought I'd highlight some of her photomanipulations today. She uses Adobe photoshop and a Wacom drawing tablet. Her finished pieces have so many layers and textures and such fine detail added, I don't know how she keeps track of it all! I think her work is dreamy and thought-provoking. I hope you enjoy it as well.

To see more of Julia's photomanipulations, visit her online gallery here: Ezrill

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is *very* talented! Beautiful work! I can see why you are so proud! How old was she when she started doing this?

Lisa said...

Nancy,

She was about 14-15 when she began. These were done in the 17-19age range.

Lisa

Daisy said...

Wow. These are really beautiful. I'm amazed. I can draw a turtle that my 5yo can recongnize and that's about it. LOL.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post about my work, Mom. ^_^ It's really cool to see my stuff up there.

Angela said...

This is wonderful stuff...I found you on Lornas blog from Denmark. I know her from the Well Trained Mind Site. This will be a new stop for me now! Great art work!

Angela
www.luxetveritasacademy.org

Lisa said...

Welcome, Angela. Nice of you to stop in! Come back and visit often.

Daisy, in your kids eyes you are probably the world's best artist! What could be better than that?

Julia, you are so talented and I'm so proud of you!!

Blessings to you all,
Lisa