8/8/07

Twenty

Twenty. Such a small number really, and yet one large enough to
be filled with all the joys of a life together, large enough to hold the
very essence of togetherness and love.
These last twenty years have been a great gift to me, a treasure
beyond my greatest imaginings or longings. They have been a gift of oneness, a coming together of two hearts so that they no longer beat alone but as one, a combining of two minds into one purpose, a tying together of two lives to form an eternity of love.

Although we can't be together physically today, my love, you and I are never far apart. Whenever you leave the piece of my heart that is yours alone is ripped asunder from my chest and rests protected and secure in your tender hand.

Happy 20th Anniversary, treasure of my life! I look forward to
your return and our celebration to follow.
Here are a couple of memories for you. If anyone sees this young
couple today wish them a Happy Anniversary! They may have a faint tear in their eyes, but there is love and joy in their hearts.





1 comment:

the_traveler said...

It took a couple of tries to read through this. The air is dry here and my eyes were watering... I'm going to try to call around 10:00